20.10.14

Brussels Fashion Days 1


Yesterday it was THE day of fashion in Brussels, indeed it was the "Brussels Fashion Days". I missed it last year so I have to go this year. The fashion show was made by students of fashion design schools so I felt a little bit apprehensive about it but actually I was totally wrong because there were amazing things! For example, I'm totally in love with this outfit from above, it's one of my favorite! So colorful, just love it.


The show was made of amazing stuff like these shoes. I don't think I would wear them but I have to say that's really creative and that's what I loved, seeing new concepts.


I also had a crush for the grey jacket (the third woman). 


Another amazing outfit. I usually don't like all black outfit but I have no problem with this one because of the difference of materials.



SWEAT: Bershka
PANT: Zara
SHOES: Pull&Bear
BAG: Zara

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig